Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

April 8, 2018
Being one of the leading person in the company, Floorwalk is the most important daily task of my job. Here, you will know the prioritize to be done before end of the the day. For me, deligating the best people on the assigned task will help to overcome it in an easy and better result.
Pros
Not applicable
Cons
8 hrs working
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities
January 25, 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
December 2, 2019
Sales associate (Current Employee) - Al Ahmadi
I am very satisfied with this job, even though my current location is not that good I can still manage to work here.
  1. Love to work with people who has a great and positive outlook personally and professionally