Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

Management is hostile and toxic

January 20, 2021
I loved working here with my coworkers, and enjoyed my job. The employee discount was good and gave great holiday hours. Although, management is what made me quit ultimately because it became hostile. The management (especially higher up the scale) is extremely hostile and inappropriate with how they handle their anger and emotions. Also they tried to get me to work over 40 hours a week and tried to move around my hours (as a part time employee)... so not okay. Do not work at any of the locations around AZ because you will most likely face the same problem due to one of the district managers ability to frazzle store managers.
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities
January 25, 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
December 2, 2019
Sales associate (Current Employee) - Al Ahmadi
I am very satisfied with this job, even though my current location is not that good I can still manage to work here.
  1. Management is hostile and toxic