Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

Not one of my favorites

December 5, 2017
I hated working here, the only thing that kept me going for the few months I was here was the gratis and the small few of coworkers who were bearable to get along with. Coworkers and managers were catty and petty. Too many women in one place. I was even told once that I want even allowed my 30 minute break by management, when I was there for 5 hours by that time. The other thing about that place was the pay. For a company so huge, us as sales associates were payed less than minimum wage. Just 7.47. Unacceptable.
Pros
Free gifts
Cons
Minimum breaks, working until 2am
January 25, 2020
Same role
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
March 30, 2017
Same role
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) - KW
Management keeps on changing all the time so the performance of the staff are being stagnant, because they need to see and review again so the growth of the career are slow.
Pros
holidays fee, uniforms
Cons
no plane ticket
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities