Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

Pretty Bad...

January 25, 2021
Everyone is fighting for hours. If you haven’t been there for a long time you get about 5 hours every two weeks. And even employees that have been with the company are looking at a similar schedule to that. Definitely a whole lot of favoritism. I am more than competent with my selling ability although never was given the opportunity to make those goals since was always put on the register. They will have no issue with canceling your shift due to over staffing with little to no notice beforehand. Overall wasn’t given opportunity at all. First day was thanksgiving with 1 hr of training which was a scavenger hunt where I learned nothing. Luckily I am a quick learner so figuring how to use the register on the first shift was a breeze.
Pros
Lots of days off
Cons
Fighting for hours, Inadequate training, shift cuts right before your shift, even employee discount is garbage.
January 25, 2020
Same role
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
March 30, 2017
Same role
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) - KW
Management keeps on changing all the time so the performance of the staff are being stagnant, because they need to see and review again so the growth of the career are slow.
Pros
holidays fee, uniforms
Cons
no plane ticket
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities