Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

results focused

September 4, 2020
Under new leadership the brand is trying to evolve culture. To be more diverse and inclusive, they are making improvements in this area. Those who join the brad in the last few years note the company doesn't have heart, I would agree with this. Over the years of success they have they have created a disposable culture; in associate, product and financial measures. They have quite a bit of rebuilding to do before they are stable.Direction is always pivoting. If you thrive in an ever changing direction including results desired you would enjoy working here.
Pros
Field upper leadership gets the benefit of a car.
Cons
little appreciation for work life balance
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities
January 25, 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
December 2, 2019
Sales associate (Current Employee) - Al Ahmadi
I am very satisfied with this job, even though my current location is not that good I can still manage to work here.