Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

Uhmmm never again.

January 22, 2021
I love the brand so I figured I could work here. BIG MISTAKE. Before I got hired I made it very clear the schedule I had with school. She said it was okay that they can work around it. About 3 weeks in, she pulled me in the office and asked me if I was willing to miss school to close on Fridays. I refused. She proceeded to schedule me on the nights I had class. I never went back. I would never recommend this specific location to ANYONE.
Pros
Great discount.
Cons
Everything about this location
January 25, 2020
Same role
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
March 30, 2017
Same role
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) - KW
Management keeps on changing all the time so the performance of the staff are being stagnant, because they need to see and review again so the growth of the career are slow.
Pros
holidays fee, uniforms
Cons
no plane ticket
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities