Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Dubai

i love working in alshaya the only reason that i have to look for another job is that political attitude of other higher positions. Even if you are qualified for any promotions they prefer to promote either people with the same nationality and will just ignore your capabilities
Pros
good colleagues
Cons
political promotions
It was so good experience for me to work there I wish time not finished I really appreciate I learn a lot from vs and everything was so good everyone loves everything I really wish the time can take me there again
Be confident be bold don’t get suppressed by the manager. If u can bare them u r at the good place . Excellent team work but still to think about staffs
I joined Alshaya in 2013. Over the period of time, i have come to realize that it is one of the best companies to work for . It has great training's in place to facilitate the growth of individuals. In addition, to work for VS is also an experience worth while. The exposure, the magnanimity of the business and the commercial thinking which one gets to experience is incomparable.
Pros
Great opportunities to get trained and make your self ready for the next level
Cons
Growth is slow but steady for sure
this is workplace to learn customer service is the act of taking care of the customers needs by providing and delivering professional helpful,high quality service.
It’s really the best place to work and to develop ur knowledge even to grow with the company they r giving a good opportunity to develop our self with the company
Normal working shift is 8 hours. From this company I've gained lots of experience such as handling the customers in pick hours.maintaining the back store standard, replenishing the product, floor moves, display maintenance. At the work place there is a good team work and every one respect each other and their cultures. there is no any partiality. the good thing is that the working environment is very friendly.
Being one of the leading person in the company, Floorwalk is the most important daily task of my job. Here, you will know the prioritize to be done before end of the the day. For me, deligating the best people on the assigned task will help to overcome it in an easy and better result.
Pros
Not applicable
Cons
8 hrs working
As a Brand Delivery my duty everyday is to fill all the empty drawers starting from 7am til 11am and after lunch break we start to receive deliveries and we process as well like we put sensor on our items and we put to the stockroom. I learned how to communicate with other nationalities and understand their behavior and trying to imitate their strength for me to grow more.
I love all the products of Victoria Secrets and I enjoy helping customers to find out their needs. I learned a lot of things and trainning provided by the company helped a lot to develop my personality and my confident. Management seems little weak. Growth is very slow.
Pros
Trainnings for the pesonality developments
Cons
No Growth and yearly Increment
Having a friendly and aprofessional character in my customer service,am always aware of brand marketing,pricing and positions in my sales career for over the four years,I have a proactive and a passionate attitude towards the sales,knowledge of cataloging and inventory techniques,I have the ability to listen to customer needs,physically fit and able to walk around for long periods as well as lifting,immaculate presentation and always smartly dressed,positive work attitude and providing a customer telephone focused telephone and face to face customer care services,honest and trustworthy.
Benefits
Cons
6 days in a work but biggest store in the wall at dubai mall was great experience. all staff and manager was friendly and most interesting thing was working people with different culture, religion and from different place and exiting was selling luxury brand and some time with celebrity from around the world. hardest part of the job was nothing serious but little bit standing. and most enjoyable part is meeting sales target and get rewards for that makes motivated towards job.
It is a very busy store, The Brand give us a lot of good training that i am still applying up to now. I work in a big group of team which is challenging at the same time you i learn with each individual. It taught me to be more patient and flexible.
IN Alshaya i have learned a lot it was my first job in UAE i have grow in this company from sales to visual i explored myself & the hide talent in me .
Pros
very busy time in the store
Cons
over night shifts
Sencilla ambienten agradable facil de trabajar con diferentes nacionalidades me encanta relacionarme y escuchar a las persona soy extrovertida carismatica siempre espiritu de ayuda al humano nunca rendirme sobre presiones siempre ahi para enseñar y ayudar a mis compañeros me gusta aprender todo lo relacionado en lo que estoy ejerciendo he ganado mucha experiencia laboral en lo que me compete soy muy buena en lo que hago con relacion ventas,servicio al cliente soy facil de escuchar bien lo que mi cliente necesita por lo tanto me hace diferente ante los demas hablo 2 idiomas,ingles,portugues donde puedo lograr mis expectativas y metas laborales.Soy extremadamente perfeccionista en mis labores nunca espero de nadie siempre estoy ahi para percatarme que lo que digo se haya echo y logrado definitivamente.Soy la persona mas amable y sociable soy muy facil de caer bien a las personas,me gusta ayudar a los demas sin nungun interes.
Pros
EXCESIVA EN HORARIOS
Cons
PERFECCIONISTA
Its a fun work place that gives you an opportunity to grow. What i have learnt so far is to do multiple tasks at the same time without waiting for managers to instruct you and avoiding distractions. The hardest part of the job is the language barriers.We deal with different nationalities and cultures, so sometimes it makes it hard o communicate with everybody but at the end of the day we try our best to give them the best service whatsoever. The most enjoyable part of the job is to receive good feedback from customers.
A typical day at work,everyday i'm learning a lot of different things like different customers to be assisted,different cultures it helps me to know how to approach them and the management is always there to coach us in every situation that we think is new in our environment that's why i can say that we have our team work.The most enjoyable part in my career is that we are enjoying the things that we are doing for everyday.
its fun work place, team work , not happy about the mannagement ect as well known brand its always bring people all over the world...its always fun to deal with multiculture ..so definately loved working with vs.as a company didnt enjoy working with them..working hard and no appreciation doesnt make me look forward for the next day
Pros
enjoyed working with the brand
Cons
didnt like the company, especially the management
Day start with the briefing regarding the behavior to focus on the day and the store target and personal target. Training on different new launched products and selling skills improvement.
Pros
trainings
Cons
high targets
busy and active environment. good to practice and develop skills.but no life and work balance. helps to gain experience.
Responsibilities: • Providing information about products with their features and benefit to customers • Creating and maintaining relationship and loyalty with customers through personal interaction • Providing professional beauty consultation • Assisting customers in selecting the ideal products depending on customers’ needs and lifestyle preferences • Maintaining the stock room • Maintain and updating clients data base • Till operation • Cash handling
Pros
Learning new things, beauty products
Cons
Working till late