Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Brownsville, TX

Working at Victorias Secret is a very quick paced job, you will have to stand on your feet all day, be a sales associated and when is your turn to close the store, be prepared to clean until late.
Great place to work, holiday season is the peak when you’ll receive plenty of hours but will decline drastically once the season is over. Management is great
I’m very apassionate about my role,I like to make every customer that’s come through the door and give her the best experience ever.I get to interact whit customers and the majority of the times there always that customers that gets to get her confidence whit our product recommendations I get to make a diffrent in my customers life’s.
Excellent place to work. Very productive.. A family oriented place. Everyone works as a team. Managers are great to work with. I would totally work there again.
worked with my school schedule and other job great management co workers easy to get along with got paid bi weekly learned lots of new things in the 3 years i worked there
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fun and lively place to work. Calm environment. Employees are out-going and nice to talk to. Good pay for a sales associate.
Pros
Easy work
Working at the cash register I got to use my communication and customer service skills.
My past jobs have been an out standing place to work with . The people are friendly and loved dealing with customers all year round. A learning experience and well learned people skills too. I learned how to cope with fast pace environment and how to deal with the hardest part of my job, by this i mean how to under stand co-workers and how to structure a well rounded peaceful place to enjoy the job ,people and my place of a typical work day to learn and make work fun and memorable !
It was busy most days since I was only employed throughout the biggest sale of the year hosted by Victoria's Secret. I learned how to manage my time with each customer and improved my customer service skills. Management was average didn't get to communicate with them much because it was so busy and wouldn't work much. Co-workers were great, very helpful. The toughest part of this job was probably working at the cashier, because it was overwhelmingly busy, however, I most enjoyed learning about what bra assists the customer to make them feel good about themselves.
Pros
Comfortable Environment to work at
Cons
Not scheduled enough hours