Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Doral, FL

professional place to work organized place to work managers are very strict it could get a bit stressful on holidays learn new skills and product benefits
Pros
professional
Cons
payment.
It is a good job if you want to gain some experience with retail. Management and supervisors train and help all new hires and are lenient when it comes to meeting quotas in the first few weeks. This is a motivational environment and even if you don’t stay for a long time, you walk away with more knowledge than you started.
Pros
Experience and motivation
Cons
Long hours with uncomfortable dress code
Se trabaja con un agradable equipo. Los objetivos se miden por tiempos y es muy dinamico.
Pros
Flexibilidad de horario
Cons
Se trabaja siempre de pie
Assuring everyone is well knowledgable of the product, company, policy, etc. very hands-on and very focused on increasing company likes and reputation.
The managers there can never get on the same page and it makes us the employees look stupid and incapable of our job in front of customers. There are a lot of co-workers that bash co-workers and nothing is done about it. Recognition only goes to those that suck up to management even when others are doing all the work and giving that extra hand.
Pros
samples, our discounts, gratis
Cons
hrs, flexibility, demands, attitudes, cant be on the same page.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria's Secret?