Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Florence, AL

Was great working there! The management at the store I worked at was great. The corporate management was in a great flux so things were not good and our store closed because of corporate.
Victoria secret is a very friendly, laid back flexible working environment. The managers are wonderful to work with. The store is usually very busy and you always have something to do.
I got hired as seasonal and it was like they didn't care about the temporary employees scheduled us when they wanted to and didn't have high enough pay to be used in that way.
Cons
Hours
Limited Brands is a fair and great company. Fast paced great training and benefits fun enviorment sales driven not enough hours for sales associates working well past business hours to fix floor moves
Pros
benefits great
Cons
working late into the night and overnight for floorsets
I was hired in at an elevated position, the rate of pay was better than i expected. i have held a temporary position during the holidays, which was a bonus $1 an hour. There are PLENTY of opportunities for advancement, the corporate side of it seems to actually care about the employees, and i love my coworkers and my managers. I love my job!