Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Frisco, TX

I didn't think i would like working at PINK. However, it's not a bad job at all. As long as you come in and do your job...you'll be fine. Now their occurance system is stupid. If you get up to 6 occurance you will be terminated with no 30 day probation period. This renews every 6 months....this is crazy
loved working here. They do really good scheduling and very adjustable when it comes to scheduling. Every day learned something new here. wide range of customers.
I had a lovely team, we got work done efficiently and timely. It's fast paced, there's always something to get done and customers to assist. There's never a dull moment, and you'll make friends fast.
Pros
pay, flexibility
Cons
not many full time positions open
I loved working at Victoria's Secret! All of my coworkers and management were extremely supportive and great people to be around. Being my first job, VS gave me insight into what a job in retail is like - it is extremely fast-paced (especially during the holidays), but also challenges you to be the best version of yourself. Being the best version of myself allowed me to be successful at my job and help many women find the clothes they loved.
The entire staff was always extremely helpful and friendly. Accommodating work schedule Training process was not long but very informative and helpful
Pros
lunch break. monthly bonus
Cons
short break
A typical day working here is pretty easy going as long as you know how to multi-task. I've learned how to manage multiple customers at once if or when needed. The hardest part of this job can be working most weekends and most holiday's since they can be hectic.
You have to help the guest with online orders, find the products at other stores if you don't have them, put away the products people didn't by(can't leave til it is done), and know where product is on the floor. The people you work with can vary in being nice to not so nice.
The more you move up with the company the worst they treat you. Part time associates are working full time hours for months and receiving no benefits.
Great environment with a positive energy. Great place for young adults entering the workplace. Fast paced selling culture as well as truly connecting with your guest to understand their needs builds not only positive experiences but friendships. Management handled any situations that arose quickly and efficiently. Was overall a positive place to work.
Pros
Positive work environment, friendly, good management
Cons
Short breaks, drastically variable hours
I really enjoyed working here, It was a fast paced environment with hard working girls constantly wanting to do better and work harder. The management was constantly improving and moving up. I really enjoyed the friends i made and the relationships that were developed.
A typical day at PINK would be real busy. Its very fast paced, sometimes it got a bit overwhelming, but it made working there fly by. I liked working here, but it was so chaotic, nothing was ever really organized.
Pros
discount on clothes
Cons
short breaks, and not flexible with schedules
An enjoyable part time job to learn customer experience relations and to build team-work skills. Co-workers have made the experience enjoyable and worth working at for a long period of time.
Pros
Incentives and discount on products
Cons
Pay and hours do not balance out
A typical day at work for me is basically to get in, get what I need to get done and leave. Being on the stock team I'm not really interactive with the customers as much as other sales associates but when I do incounter them, I make sure I provide them with as much information as I possibly can. The hardest part about my job would have to be dealing with management, when you're around a bunch of girls all day there will generally be a lot of "drama" I guess you could say and it's really taxing but I try my best to not let things said alter my mood and do what is asked of me and be on my way. However, I do love the freedom of my job, being on the stock team allows me to leave as soon as we are done with all of our duties without any surprises, most of the time, and gives me enough time in my day to work a second job.
Great management Fantastic advancement opportunities Great company morals
I was a sales associate at Victoria's Secret, primarily a lingerie stylist and worked most of my shifts styling or promoting new lines. My time at VS taught me about retail selling, store management, meeting/exceeding sales goals, customer relations, and the technological and scientific designs in bras today.
I enjoyed working here simply because they believed in allowing you to develop your own management and self start approach. We were allowed the room to grow and develop .
Pros
very hands on, laid back work environment, driving the latest cars, bonuses
Cons
long hours, pay not so good