Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Lubbock, TX

This was an awesome job. It was seasonal for me during the holidays and I enjoyed it. I wanted to stay on as a hire, but new opportunities came my way.
Pros
Lunch easily accessible
Cons
Standing for long periods
I’ve worked for the company, (now at a different location) for a couple of years. The Lubbock Victoria’s Secret taught me a lot on how comforting customers even if they don’t buy anything was important. It’s all about everyone feeling safe and comfortable in their own skin. It was my third job in retail, seriously one of the best I’ve ever had. The managers were kind and always wanting to hear what you had to say
the hardest part of the job was the managers. if they didnt like you you would know and they would make you feel very left out. other than that the job wasnt too hard. it was fun and i enjoyed the experience
Victoria secrets is a great place to work for especially for someone who is goal oriented and ready to learn new things in a fun and fast pace environment! I loved getting to connect with customers and building relationships with my peers and management. I learned many positions giving me the skill set I needed to grow with the company.
Pros
Very easy to grow with
Cons
Hours vary
Great overall experience. Every girl wants something different style and alternatives to fit their liking. Great place and employee discount. All ages
Overall I enjoyed working for Victoria's Secret, however, the atmosphere between management and employees would often cause problems. I left after management kept assigning me hours I could not work because of school.
I enjoy the people that I work with. We are all open with one another so if there is ever any issue we all communicate with each other. Hold each other accountable
The people are the best part of the job. The associates are all friendly and motivated. Retail obviously has busy seasons and while challenging associates band together and tackle everything as a team.
Cons
Favoritism
I love this job. I enjoyed getting to help people and make them really feel good about them their self. The management was really down to earth and i knew if i needed something there were going to be there to help.
Really enjoyed my day to day here. Corporate visits were challenging but interesting. Hours weren't unusual and I enjoyed my team.
Pros
Free bras
Best part of the job was pushing and challenging yourself to meet accomplishments. It was great getting to know customers as well as making a sell.
Their management is one of the best , it's a very nice atmosphere to work in. I learned what teamwork really means and how to reach set goals. its a great place to work if you don't have major bills to pay. if you are fine with making 150 dollars a week, it would be the perfect place!!!
Pros
great and fun atmosphere, excellent management
Cons
uncertain hours, cant really make a living if you are not in management position