Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Maumee, OH

Overall work at Victoria secret has been wonderful, however the management team has not supported me for a couple of months. For example when dealing with customers who do not like the way something is handled the management team seams like it’s the associates fault instead of backing up the employee.
Pros
Discount and gratis
Cons
Short breaks, unhealthy environment
For the location I worked at, it was a great retail experience for selling and promoting. I built partnerships with coworkers and customers. Employee discounts were great, however little benefits are offered for part-time. I had a great time working there, but the managers starting creating personal drama in the workplace that was very unprofessional. I witnessed other coworkers treated poorly, as well as myself. They would say terrible things behind our backs to other coworkers and talk down to us. However, not all the managers were bad. The General Store Manager was amazing! I was sad to leave, however gained knowledge, experience, and friendships from working there.
Pros
selling experience, employee discounts
Cons
lack of hours offered, lack of benefits
My job here was fun and energetic and exciting! I got to work with motivated team members on a daily basis to ensure a beautiful and fun shopping environment made customer friendly.
Pros
discount on clothing
Cons
low pay for hard work
I would recommend working at victoria’s secret it’s a positive work environment and going in with the right attitutde will have you coming out with life long friendships.
I have worked for Victoria's Secret at a few different locations through out my college years. I thought it was alright for a part time job while in school. I enjoyed working in the stock room versus being a sales associate on the floor. However, I felt as though there were not enough hours given.
Pros
Product knowledge of brand
Cons
Work hours, Pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria's Secret?