Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Miami, FL

Honestly it’s a good job but there’s a lot of requirements every single week they’re changing something in the job they are very focused and making sales and making money sometimes they forget about their employees
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Recovery is a pain we leave late!
Mal.ambiente de trabajo Manager sin ética y respeto
Cons
Horarios no definidos. Falta de respeto y etica de algunos manager
Learned how to sell and persuade customers to have a Heavenly experience 😇 Pun intended. Best memories working Full time while still in Highschool and none of my College Coworkers would have ever known since I was able to Hang and Mesh right in with the Luxurious Cool crowd. I will forever cherish my memories at Dolphin Mall's Victorias Secret Beauty , the joy and fearless confidence I gained influenced my teens, twenties, and now the beginning of my 30s! I Love You Forever Victorias Secret Muahhhh💋💋💋💋💋💋
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Victoria's Secret is simple due to the fact they had call-in shifts.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Victoria's Secret were fair for a part time employeeJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Victoria's Secret, I think it was really wellManagementIn general, managers at Victoria's Secret will teach and support you in anything you need.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Victoria's Secret is incredible and friendlyOverallMy experience working at Victoria's Secret has taught me the importance of giving exceptional guest service.
Me encanto trabajar en Victoria secrect fue una experiencia inolvidable si podría trabajar de nuevo ahí lo haría
Me pareció que tocaron buenos puntos para evaluar esta empresa aparte de ser súper conocida
Most of all my customers or clients are well kept to my opinion . Most of my experience in my career field are based from life setting skills and experiences. I learn to maintain the goals as they do and project a productive conclusion to make things work and always find a resolution.
Fue una experiencia maravillosa trabajar para una compañía con excelentes méritos Los jefes son excelentes y el trato es el mejor Me sentí como en casa y me encanto trabajar con el público
Organize store , store inventory, help cashier, customer service, help customers finding what they need, help in finding room, restock store when products missing.
Ideal for students looking for an extra money. Sales person, managers and cashiers have comission but if you are working in the back prepare for cleaning the store, do the merchandise boxes as fast as you can under pressure.
Pros
Co workers are really nice. Discounts
Cons
Low pay, hours, management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria's Secret?
when somebody is new in the store instead of helping, other employees are watching them like garbage. They make the person feel bad and that make the job stressful.
The company it's a good company to work for and fun at the same time. The pay wasn't that great hours were long . Not much of opportunities it's fun to work for but where I was at the store manager was not that great and managers I would not recommend Victoria secret.
I would highly recommend this job but I would advise that every l’ovation is different so research the reviews of each location before applying because some can be very organized and others not so much!
A typical work day at Victoria's Secret was a very busy day, non stop selling and earning commission. I learned to have better conversations with strangers and verbalize my thoughts better. I thin the hardest part of the jo was the closing procedures which took hours and hours and the most enjoyable part was that I got to work with some amazing people.
No work life balance. Stores culture always depends on the managers. Associates are the backbone of the company and get little to no recognition. Lot's of high school drama, I recommend you stay away from any gossip which can be difficult when you start hearing people mention your name. Just focus on your task and duties and go HOME!!!
The workplace is fun, very much organized and tructured procedures that allowed to do a better work. Dynamic work environment that challenges to do your best.
i really like and enjoy the positive surroundings. The promotions and other store events. Very good driven goal oriented organized store. appreciations of the employees.
I loved some of my managers but some of them were really rude and very weird the things I overheard them talking right next to me was a little inappropriate for me. Having this job in my life was a little bit of pressuring. I learned a lot though and appreciate for the opportunity.
coming in 15 min early getting with management to see where i will be working for the night. i learned all aspects of job duties. i got along with all team members and management.
If you're okay with competing on the salesfloor for sales, and pestering people to open credit, this position is for you. The culture has changed drastically from back when I started in 2012 to now. Back then, the job was pretty good, and enjoyable. Now, everything is a competition and you may get into verbal disputes due to the fact that "your" customer may forget your name at the register and instead give them the name of the last person they interacted with. The more credit cards you open, the more valuable you are to the company. The more bras you sell, the more hours you'll be given, That's how it is now. If you're in Back of House, your best bet Is to have an open availability in order to get some floor time, which will enhance your chances of being cross-trained/developed.
Pros
Fun Events that may have a DJ at your location, The discounts/benefits for Full-Time employees are also pretty good.
Cons
the competitive work culture, which is unhealthy.
Employees barely speak English. So as a new hire it was difficult learning the ropes when no one could explain to me what to do. The job is repetitive too. Your wrist, neck, legs and back will hurt from standing all day even if you are just putting sensors on products. Hours are inconsistent.