Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Remote

I love working here. Everyone is nice and friendly. Good benefits and pay. I like the hours and benefits. The PTO is nice. They are very understanding and patient.
I was hired in October 2020 as a seasonal associate only and was asked in January 2021 to stay on as core associate. LBrands (VS) has been very professional, caring and a overall good place to work for.
Pros
Free merch
Cons
Lots of information to learn
A typical work day for a new trainee begins with you performing a authenticated login to get you started. Then you log into VMWare. Hope you get in with their token network. Then your virtual machine will take about 3 minutes to load. You will then have to log into your daily programs and various accounts you will be using. Once you get everything loaded up, clocked in, and ready to go, you have to worry about the allocated resources available on the virtual machine. It is slow, unstable, and constantly crashes. They try to blame it on slow internet, haha, that is a bigger joke than the fake accounts they make new trainees take as "real chats". Some are obviously fake. Others make you question your sanity. The lack of proper training wants you to rip your hair out. They will tell you "you are in control of your learning". 3 weeks of "training" where they will do everything to trick you up and make you think you are making a mistake. Re-word quiz questions to trip you up. Non-transparency during training and everyday work. If you are lucky to make it out of training, have fun.
Cons
everything
I enjoy being able to set my own schedule as well as being able to work from home. The flexibility has given me much more time to spend with my family.