Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Sioux Falls, SD

I absolutley loved my job. I would reccomend it to anyone, it is retail though. It wasn't fun working the holidays and weekends but the atmosphere was awesome. There was plenty of room to grow.
Pros
the company
Cons
working weekends
Does not work with hours you tell them you can and can’t work and some managers are better than others. It’s a great company if you don’t want a life outside of work.
I enjoyed my time working for Victoria’s Secret very much. It’s a lively work environment with a lot of incentives. I enjoyed my time there and would recommend it to anyone.
You could be scheduled to be selling and be put in a completely different area, such as cashier or backstock. The hardest part of the job was definitely the different expectations from manager to manager. Being over-apologetic was a must from one manager while if you apologized once to a customer in front of another manager, you were reprimanded because "that puts the store at risk". Another downside to the job is that they told me that I could work throughout the school year in order to pay off my student loans. After the new year, they said there was a new company policy and that I wouldn't be able to work until I could give them 20+ hours every week. With my hectic school schedule and all of the homework/studying on top of that, I couldn't manage to do that every week, so they told me I wouldn't be able to work until summer.
Pros
semi-flexible schedule
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria's Secret?