Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Sunrise, FL

I used to work in cashwrap. It was not as stressful as the salesfloor. I enjoyed working there for a while. After a couple of disagreements with the manager about scheduling had to leave early.
Pros
Discount on some clothes
Cons
Very competitive and stressful
A good management teams plays a huge part in your ability of great work performance. Unfortunately this is where Victoria’s Secret falls short. No teamwork.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
No sense of teamwork from management
Victoria secret is a great company to work for but management is not supportive, they do not value your work and your time. They have a lot of work to do.
Gestión ardua y desorganización laboral, muchos jefes
Fun job, really enjoyed the environment. People were really nice and understanding but the customers would make it stressful for everyone and its just a constant battle with breaks being a moment of grace.
Management was amazing when I was working there. You get a 30% discount and when new things are lauching you get great deals on them as well. They tried to make the register as fun as possible with challenges and management was always very helpful. Great experience, no great pay.
working at Victoria secret was fun. learned a lot, experience a lot. working at Victoria secret you will meet maxing co-worker, the employee are like family.
I enjoyed working there before I had adult responsibilities. The pay wasn't always so great, but the managers made up for it in overtime. Every time I've been, even before working there, I was always greeted and helped as if they took customer service extra personal. I love it there.
Pros
The discounts were awesome.
Cons
I couldn't be a full-time employee no matter how hard I tried
The staff at Victoria's Secret treat their employees fair and appreciate everything that they do. It is a friendly work environment where everyone gets along with one another.
I work here for a short time while in cosmetology school. It was really fun. I enjoyed everyone, especially the customers. It did get overwhelming at times.
Pros
Fun, steady
Cons
Overwhelming
The Company is an amazing one, have learned so much from being in retail. How to deal with all kinds of problems, and how to resolve them.
Pros
Very Understanding
Cons
Management isn' t the greatest, some are amazing but the higher ups not so much.
wow is the key word to describe how amazing the company and co-workers are?. That company prepare you to work anywhere you have to go.
• Receives payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers etc • Scan merchandise • Process exchanges and refunds • Assist in stocking shelves, rotating merchandise and marking prices
• Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences. • Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices. • Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner. • Greeted and engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner. • Prioritized helping customers over completing other routine tasks in the store. • Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks
Pros
discounts
Cons
short breaks
asist multiples customers to push for doing more sales link to other deparments grow sales,learm every day excelentes and quit we work together see every day sonthing diferent and diferent customers for diferents places and city Ileave because i dont'n wana work overnight and sundays
Pros
free perfumes and bras..
Cons
short break and work sunday
Within this company there is great room for advancement if you desired it. With great tools giving necessary to succeed within the company, all you really have to bring is enthusiasm and the skill to adapt to the fast past world of retail. I loved that this company has a open ended police where if they is a problem it can be easily addressed no matter what level you are in the company just as long as it is in a respectful manner, which was most of the time.
Pros
Discounts, training, and knowledge.
Cons
You spend most of your paycheck there.
The best part of being Sale Support ( if you work during the day ) is helping customers. Morning shifts are about processing shipment. Sometimes ( depends on your availability ) you work overnight shifts. During these shifts, mostly you work with visual team. The management is ok. In my opinion, they should have a daily schedule on board with specific responsibility and time break for everybody. It would be helpful and more comfortable instead of looking for a manager every single day to ask when you are allow to take your break. The overall condition and atmosphere is GOOD.
I wasnt comfortable working here, you have to do so much and get a bad paid.
The working environment is an enjoyable place to be at. I get along with practically everyone just by a simple converse here and there and minding my own business. Being a cashier i learned how to used the cash register, including many other things...
It was not a good place to work at. The managers do not treat you fairly because you can see who they favorite from who they don't
Good atmosphere, very active, you learn to connect, inspire and make the customer experience a memorable one in the store, you recognize the need and find as satisfy. managers always aware of how to help and make work more comfortable. Corporation level but I feel there is not enough demand too much staff for the high demand and pay for everything that demand is too low to consider all the responsibility that weighs heavily on all full time
Pros
I am responsible for my lunch break 30min not only offer you 15 after 6 hours.
Cons
Short brake, heald care expencive