Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in Tupelo, MS

I loved working here! I was hired in as seasonal help and was asked to stay part time after seasonal ended. I was bumped up to a sales specialist and made a small commission off of my sales. The pay was good for a PT job. After finding a FT job, I kept the job for awhile for extra money. I enjoyed working with the customers and seeing all the new merchandise. Store manager was very supportive if she saw you were a hard worker.
Pros
Good pay, overall treated good by management
Cons
One very rude manager, some young, rude co-workers
I loved working for this company. The drive I had mixed with their culture and ability to train/manage in a superior level mot only helped me succeed with the company, but in my personal life as well.
Pros
Benefits, rewards
Cons
Organization amd structure could use some work
Working at Victoria's Secret was a great learning experience for me. A typical day for me included working at the cash register, walking the sales floor to ensure customers were finding what they needed, and making sure the merchandise was organized and neat. I mainly worked the cash register and was responsible for making sure the customer had a great experience and found everything they needed easily. The hardest part of the job was the standing constantly for your whole shift. Since it is retail sales, it is very hard on your feet and lower back because you are standing for hours on end. The other employees were great. The majority of them were around my age or slightly older, so you got the companionship and leadership needed to successfully do your job. Management was wonderful. They were always positive and helpful. Overall, I would say that it was a great place to work, especially if you are wanting to learn new skills that will help you in the future.
it was fun working there i worked in the make up store with the lotions management was good i didnt like floor sets, but that was part of the job
Pros
discounts
Cons
n/a
Loved Victoria's Secret. Working for them is a pretty fast-paced job but it's fun and it's worth it. Plus, you get 30% off using your employee discount ;)
Pros
In store discount, regular gratis, extremely useful bra knowledge, multiple job positions to choose from
Cons
Short breaks, fast paced
This is an intensive retail job. The pay is reasonable for retail but they really expect you to work for every penny. The management team is not very flexible and frequently prefers popularity over skills. This job requires long shifts and extreme patience. Be prepared to see some of the worst of the worst in both customers and associates.
Pros
Reasonable Pay
Cons
High Stress and little to no room for advancement.
A typical day includes opening the stores, cleaning the store, learn new products, and place ear peace on. This job is not as difficult however, Someone new might have difficulty knowing his or her product's
This is one of the best retail companies hands down!I love the new challenges.The company truly appreciates its workers,and they show it!
Pros
travel and transferring within the company, incentives
Cons
promoting from within
Working with this company was awesome, would love to have a future with this company in management. Steady pace yet challenging. Very empathetic to personal life and situations, Very reasonable and understanding.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Pay and hours