Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews for Bra Fitting Expert

A typical day is making your sales goal, which includes getting angel credit card sign ups and cross selling all categories, management is for the most part all new, so I really can't judge too much. the culture at work is people are friendly until they aren't. the hardest part is being consistent with everything you have to do, being in the fitting room is hard and overwhelming at times and the most enjoyable part is chatting and laughing and changing someones life when we find them the right fit.
Pros
discount on everything in store, payed time off, work well with school schedule
Cons
demanding, fast-paced, goal driven, put a lot on your plate
This company genuinely cares about their employees! My store manager also doubled as a mentor, which helped boost my confidence in my professional abilities.
I worked with Victoria’s Secret for a little over a year and there were definite negatives about working here overall. For one, the supervisors and managers do NOT treat the associates the same and often not fairly. They often times to meet sales quotas encourage you to either not take a break or to rush your break. Other days, you have screaming customers who treat you like dirt because something THEY ordered wasn’t exactly like they thought it would be, but somehow it’s our fault. Way too much drama and not worth it.
Pros
Discounts, access to products before customers some times
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, disrespect was rampant
L'équipe de Victoria's Secret exige beaucoup de nous, ce qui nous permet de nous fixer des objectifs assez élevés et vouloir constamment progresser. Les horaires ne sont pas définis, ils changent chaque jour, à chaque semaine, ce qui permet de ne pas tomber dans une routine. La gestion, en revanche, n'est pas la meilleure, nos managers font au mieux, mais ne communiquent pas assez entre eux. J'aime beaucoup travailler dans ce magasin, même si pour certains la pression peut être difficile à gérer.
the company really takes care of their employees, benefits as well as gratis each month. there is always room to grow as well new learning experiences with different trainings on new products