Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews for Cash Wrap Lead

Good environment, some management was good some was not. The hours and pay were horrible. I would say good as a college student job. But the company was amazing to work for.
Great competitive pay. Great sales atmosphere that allows for great bonus payouts. Beautiful place to work at. Gratis for employees. PTO package to contribute for a good work life balance. Can meet coworkers that become friends for life!
Pros
Fun, high-energy, awesome gratis, wonderful team!
Cons
May not have certain products the customer is looking for
love the ppl, the managers and gals are great. Everyone is so nice and i have been lucky not to experience any drama for how much estrogen is in that store, everyone is cool.
Pros
love the ppl
This job is great for a first job because you learn so much in just one place that will carry on into life situations. Good place to learn and grow. The best part is meeting new people who look just like you or have the same interest as you as far as clothing. Also, the benefits of the job are good too, every month there is a gratis that you receive as long as monthly assessments about upcoming or current products are completed. The fast pace environment will teach you how to move quickly when handling task but also being careful and efficient. The hardest part of the job is the customers who are unhappy with the product, that was the hardest part because we can change the product but we can try our best to show the great benefits of them to our customers and tell her why she needs the products. I enjoyed making women feel beautiful and comfortable in their skin no matter what size they were or what they had on, that was my goal everyday I went to work.
Pros
Free gratis plus discounts
Cons
short breaks, over worked with little pay
Very long hours and very competitive environment. Overall it was typical for a retail location. The goals set were high, but the team there often worked hand in hand to meet them, especially the sales and operations team.
I made great friends working here and loved being a part of a business that empowered women. The hours were great and the customers were enjoyable to work with.
Victoria's Secret was a great working environment to be apart of when I was younger. Really enjoyed working with my coworkers, and the customers were friendly at times.
Good first job, but not a great place to stay. Management is very catty and unprofessional. No benefits and paid time off for any associates other than management. Hours cut and expect you to stay and work overtime without any notice. Expect you to hit sales goals number from last year even when there is not a single customer in the store.
Pros
discount on merchadise
Victoria's Secret is a difficult place to work no off time and lots of work, it's always busy and the customers are awful, work here if you don't want a life
Pros
Pay
Cons
No life
A typical day at work is signing in and starting to service customers. I learned how to accommodate to potential buyers needs. My co-workers were always in the same boat as I. Going to college and working part time or full time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria's Secret?
Victoria's Secret is a fun, and sexy workplace. I love the perks of the company and the staff was very fun and motivating to work with.
The management is constantly on a tear. It is stress to be there. It policies make the lowest sales associate the bed guy in every situation.
I find Victoria's Secret to be a fun place where you can inspire others and feel extremely great and positive about assisting others and making their day. The sales goals are sometimes stressful, and management may not always have your best interests at heart. However, I enjoy the people I work with and the contagious positive energies (when there are).
Highly focused on ensuring expceptional, emotionally engaging in store customer experience. antecipates customer needs and consers the impact of all decisions and actions on customer and the team. Represents and supports the company in a positive manner through crisp visual p┬┤resentation.
A big name company, that is very focused on numbers and sales. They could work on giving their employees more recognition for their hard work.
Love the brand. Working as an elevated associate or manager is great. Work hard and be efficient and you will be happy/succeed.
Pros
Gratis each month
Cons
Panty drawers
Management is great and the other employees are friendly and welcoming. The work place is very professional , but also comfortable for networking.
The company does not take good care of employees. They bend rules they come up with excuses as to why they are laying you off that are not okay.
Victoria's Secret is an amazing company and although it is very glamorous on the outside I must say it takes a lot of work for its image to be kept. As a cash wrap lead the position is extremely demanding as are others but it is definitley not a walk in the park. Working in the upper east side, the clientele is ever changing and one must know what kind of client one is dealing with. Success in this company comes with passion.
Pros
Amazing people
Cons
lack of communication
You never knew what you would have to deal with in the duration of your shift. From customers to people calling out. You had to be flexible. You learn to take care of yourself more and it becomes like a sisterhood.
This company has taught me many things including: multitasking, customer service, inventory management, and the benefits of teamwork. I enjoy working with people, especially when i can readily help them with what ever they need. Of course, just like any retail job, this does come with its challenges such as, dealing with theft, upset clients and understanding how to assist several people at once, but over all you learn a great deal and it is not a bad place to work at.