Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews for Cashier Supervisor

Hours were not consistent Checking out customers Processing returns and exchanges Trained temporary and non temp employees Also purged documents at the end of the month
I have worked there for 3 years to pay for college. I had to get a 2nd job because hours at VS were inconsistent. The managers only cared about the customers and didn't care if the employees were abused or yelled at.
It’s a good part time job. At most 25 hours. Otherwise it’s extremely stressful and the company just doesn’t operate well. The turn over rate is ridiculous which is why I do not recommend long term you will get burnt out.
It was my first job where I learned a lot about responsibility I was a cashier and sometimes I had to cover the floor so I was constantly moving in the store.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
change of schedule every week
I had fun working there. The managers were great. Staff were all good to work with too. We had a lot of fun . Wished I would of gotten more hours like I did when first started.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
low hours when business is slow
I went into this job with a positive outlook, it was my first time in retail and the first week I loved it, I loved working with the Cashier team and helping customers, but the management there was horrible! I have never had upper management talk down to employees belittle them and accuse their employees of things without any facts backing up their stories. I quickly quit moved on to bigger and better things, this place left a sour taste in my mouth as far as the retail business goes.
Pros
non
Cons
Very Poor Management
It's a great company to expand customer service experience and learn so much about retail. Management ,although can be messy, just like any other retail store, but overall they can be flexible and understanding about your needs. But as long as you have a great crew surrounding you at work, working for the brand can be amazing.
It take heart, blood, sweat and tears to be an Angel. I had a love hate relationship with this company, but at the end of the day I wouldn’t have changed a thing other than folding ALL the panties in the store. My co works were awesome! Management was up and down but we got the job done ! The discounts and life long friendships made the job worth every hour, day, month, and years spent WELLLL worth!
Pros
Discounts & life long friendships
Cons
Folding panties & closing the store
Great place to work. Management works with you for any issue that arises. The employees are all fun loving and great. Long hours especially during holidays. Work every weekend and holiday and late nights.
they overwork you. management is always changing. the only good thing is the 30%. a lot of favoritism. they're turn around is horrible.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria's Secret?
helped me with customer service and expanding my horizons.
It is crucial in providing the customer with what is being asked. By doing so, not only are you doing your job,but you are ensuring that the customer will return due to your exceptional cudtomer service.
Pros
able to meet people who are visiting from different countries
The average work day was actually a pretty fun. The typical work day included helping customers with sizes and choices for their purchase. Making sure they are very happy with their purchase and ring them out at th eregister. I'd also restock shipments and put them out on new floor sets weekly. The managers were very friendly and did their jobs very well. Everyone i worked with got along very well, and i still have lasting friendships with all of them. The hardest part of the job was during th eholidays, making sure that the many customers had what they wanted/needed. I loved the job because i like working with people. Im a people person and love meeting new people.
Pros
free new products and bonuses
Cons
no healthcare, and not enough hours