Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Job was very easy but fast-paced environment. Some times working over night was required. Nice managers and very understanding and fair with scheduled hours. A lot of teamwork.
Pros
nice peers, free merchandise given
Cons
no insurance offered, no room to grow
Management can not get it together. Not a good environment very stressful complaints to upper management are never handled properly. Nothing is done by vs standards
Pros
Pay and benifits
Cons
Negative work environment
I was hired in October 2020 as a seasonal associate only and was asked in January 2021 to stay on as core associate. LBrands (VS) has been very professional, caring and a overall good place to work for.
Pros
Free merch
Cons
Lots of information to learn
Overall nice to place to work. Supervisor are helpful. Training is little lacking but a lot of freedom to make your own judgment call on your calls. Great perks during holiday season
Loved working there, would love the chance to work remotely. I love working with people and interacting with them and upsaling orders that are being placed.
Pros
Discount food, snacks, uplifting meetings
Cons
Missed breaks and meals
during peak season it is very hectic and sometimes unorganized. scheduling is not as flexible as they make it seem. workplace culture is a lot of fun.
This was my first job (2010). I worked here for a season. It was ok. Pretty clicky... ended up not keeping me after the season was over. Not a big deal. good first retail job. pay was a lot less back then.
Pros
part time. discounts.
Cons
retail. closing shifts
A typical work day for a new trainee begins with you performing a authenticated login to get you started. Then you log into VMWare. Hope you get in with their token network. Then your virtual machine will take about 3 minutes to load. You will then have to log into your daily programs and various accounts you will be using. Once you get everything loaded up, clocked in, and ready to go, you have to worry about the allocated resources available on the virtual machine. It is slow, unstable, and constantly crashes. They try to blame it on slow internet, haha, that is a bigger joke than the fake accounts they make new trainees take as "real chats". Some are obviously fake. Others make you question your sanity. The lack of proper training wants you to rip your hair out. They will tell you "you are in control of your learning". 3 weeks of "training" where they will do everything to trick you up and make you think you are making a mistake. Re-word quiz questions to trip you up. Non-transparency during training and everyday work. If you are lucky to make it out of training, have fun.
Cons
everything
Victoria’s Secret has been hands down my favorite job. The managers are awesome and so understanding. They coach you through everything when you’re unsure and they do not make you feel bad or in trouble if you mess up. The discount and benefits are excellent and definitely make your work worth it. You definitely become like a family in the workplace.
Great job for entry level or experienced workers. Has great benefits for their workers and has very flexible hours for their employees. Has great opportunities for potentially going higher in that field of work and maybe even opening up your own store.
Everyone that I worked with was always really nice and respectful. They would make sure that I was doing good and able to get what I needed taken care of.
Working in this retail company allowed me to learn great customer service skills. I was able to work in this fast paced environment and help customers with their shopping experience.
My experience working here was actually fun. The management at the time was unorganized and unprofessional but it was a great experience meeting different people from different countries.
I enjoy being able to set my own schedule as well as being able to work from home. The flexibility has given me much more time to spend with my family.
Not bad place to work but very low salary. I would say it’s great for students but wouldn’t choose it as a career. Otherwise great and fun place to work. Good start for Fashion Major students.
It was a good experience, however it is stressful, meaning that you are always on your feet. You must always be hard working and ready to conversate with customers.
The employees are rude and did not help me with much . I always walked in with a good attitude to start the day well , and they would not greet me when I walked in
Pros
Helping young ladies to find their true size when beginning to use bras
Cons
Not enough communication
they are so gracious with availability. the managers are great. the hourly pay is great. I gained a lot of people skills. They hired me on the spot and the interview was very chill and to the point. its super easy to work your way up because they set you up just for that.
as soon as you hit the floor its a very overwhelming experience until you clock out and live to go home. when its time for to go they will hold you back 30 min to an hour.
Job was basically based on peak seasons to do customer service for Victoria’s Secret due to the high number of employees I felt the job wasn’t very personal and had little room for advancement
Very friendly management. They will work on your schedule also awesome on training people. This is my happy place working with them. love the free stuff monthly.
  1. Customer Service Representative