Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Charlotte, NC

This is a company that is a good place to work depending on the people. The company as a whole is decent. They hours are decent but a person has to prove their worth before handed any responsibility. There can be some confusion if there is no communication and some managers like to micro-manage the associates. However, if there are managers that value hard work and a good attitude then its a decent company with a good product to work for. There is a lot to be learned about the lingerie industry and making sure that women are comfortable in the everyday necessities.
A typical day of work at VS: My day would usually start at around 4:00PM and end around 11:00PM (I would always close the store) because I would work after school, and then I would check in and get on the floor. I would be folding merchandise and keeping the store neat, while at the same time tending to customers, and making sure they were satisfied. A huge part of working at VS had to do with Customer Service, everything revolved around the customer. No matter what task I was busy with, the customer always came first. The hardest part was watching for people stealing. I worked at a relatively sketchy VS and we have a no chase policy, so on top of folding merchandise and keeping the store neat, while at the same time tending to customers, and making sure they were satisfied, I had to pay extra attention to suspicious customers. The most enjoyable part was the experience I gained about sales and Customer Service.
Pros
Experience, pretty store
Cons
Short breaks, Sketchy areas