Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews for Sales Associate in Charlotte, NC

Great workplace energy, it really depends on who you work with though. They expect a lot from you especially will push you to cell the angel cards ( credit card) but it helps you become a better sales woman. Lots of employee gratis.
Love the diversity, and also love being able to make women feel great about themselves after shopping and the confidence they have afterwards. Victoria's Secret is just a great place to work.
great place to work love the company really cares about its employees and its customers you get discounts and sometimes you can get new bras that come out for like 10 dollars it's a great way to try out the product and its easier to recommend
Cons
teen employees
This retail location was a great stepping stone when I first joined the workforce. I learned to sharpen my skills in communication and customer service.
I hated working here, the only thing that kept me going for the few months I was here was the gratis and the small few of coworkers who were bearable to get along with. Coworkers and managers were catty and petty. Too many women in one place. I was even told once that I want even allowed my 30 minute break by management, when I was there for 5 hours by that time. The other thing about that place was the pay. For a company so huge, us as sales associates were payed less than minimum wage. Just 7.47. Unacceptable.
Pros
Free gifts
Cons
Minimum breaks, working until 2am
Working for this company has been a very rewarding experience. The ladies are very nice and they also teach the things that we need to learn. Also with the women that I work with the women that come in the store also very nice. I know that there can be that one customer or two that are not very nice but I can honestly say that even most of the customers are sweet as pie!
I loved working at VS however the pay was not great. I learned a lot as a cashier/sales associate. Management is great, fun, energetic, knowledgeable individuals ,I would highly recommend loving the brand FIRST. It just makes working for the company even more of an experience. I have met some of the most amazing girls/women working at VS and friends I have even today. Hardest part of the job is loving the job but getting paid so poorly. The hours are not enough. most enjoyable part is the incentives. free product during launch, ten dollar merchandise during launch, and of course the discount...
Pros
breaks, great coworkers, great brand to work for
Cons
poor wages
Working at Victoria secret helped me with learning to assist customers in a face to face setting. As well with communication skills. It also helped with assisting customers by learning their body language, when they wanted time to browse or needed assistance helping find a gift for a loved one.
very fast paced store,love working for the company. most enjoyable is store discounts.