Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Management could be better at keeping up with daily life issues for employees but the environment is fun and family-friendly. The work load can be stressful at time. Hours are unstable and not guaranteed.
Awarded monthly commission checks for excellent customer service. Trained & led team Created schedules for employees Provided customer service by recommending, selecting, and helping locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires and responding to customer inquiries and complaints. Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices Clean & organize shelves, counters, and tables.
Typical retail sales job. Pretty self explanatory what to expect. There are sales goals for each department but theyre not enforced strictly enough. Most of your time will be spent walking around and helping customers with questions and finding them products
This was my first experience in retail. I worked at Victoria's Secret while in college. It was fun and had great people that I worked with.I worked with the company for a year.
No hours given. Not compensated for the work and drive they expect of their associates. Given a few samples of items, but when you're a guy, it really doesnt do you much good.
Had this job in college. Great part-time job but not many hours. Worked about 4 days a week. Really enjoyed my co-workers. Great discounts and holiday pay.
Pros
Meeting new people
Great example of women in leadership. I loved seeing so many powerful women at work making a dent in the business world.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria's Secret?