Weatherford Employee Reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 3,506 reviews
The best company I ever worked in. Lost job as their contract finished
Operator (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 19, 2019
Best company. Lost job because of the contract finished. So looking for new job in the same field. I am very happy with the companies fecities and I am interested in the same company if they have any other jobs.
Good
Cons
Difficult times for this company
Group Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  KWAugust 19, 2017
Things have gradually turned for the worst for this company, as they have been struggling with internal issues well before the oil price crash in 2014, which further exasperated their problems. This led to massive cost cutting, headcount reduction, and extreme stress for those of us left.
Pros
More flexible work schedules than competitors
Cons
24 hour on-call and minimum work/life balance
Worked in oilfield for 15 years and have good knowledge of drilling industry and how to work as a team.
Driller (Former Employee) –  KUWAITJune 2, 2017
Every day is different. Start with safety meeting it could be drilling , tripping, running casing, logging.
I learned to drill a new formation, and keep drilling progress at high standard. i all so learned how to safely manage the crew and other ongoing operations
I reported to management on the day progress and suggest any changed to be made.
I worked with multi national crews it is important to explain every operation and build a safe workplace culture.
It is hard to communicate with multi national crews.
The end of every shift, i review the days progress that is a best part of my day.
Professional Place
Derrickman (Former Employee) –  kuwaitMay 10, 2017
Team work was what we needed to get the job done and that is what we had. Everyone looked out for everyone and that includes management and onfield workers. The hardest part of the job was the tremendous heat during summer and extreme cold during winter.
Great place to Work
Rig Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitApril 8, 2017
Very good company to work for great culture. Decent management the travel to all over the world was great .Meeting different cultures working with different people all over the world was very nice.
Pros
travel
Cons
not real stabile at the moment
Senior Pore Pressure Engineer
Senior Pore Pressure Engineer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 3, 2017
Professionally experienced and trained Senior Pore Pressure Engineer working for International Logging, based in Kuwait from 2007 to present, worked also in Saudi Arabia and Mozambique, During this period worked in onshore/land fields, deep and high pressure wells, the main job is marking formation pressure, tops, structure, monitoring all drilling operations, maintaining logs and reports, providing real time support and advise, plus managing a fully networked mudlogging unit and a team of geologists.
Productive fun challenging
Logging Geologist (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 22, 2016
Rotational job with 50 days on and 28 days off. I used to have 12 hrs shift where I learned to handle many difficult situations in a a very safe and productive way.The hardest part of the job was the Rig Up and Rig down of the complete unit .I enjoyed my working on an Oil Rig.
Working safely is a condition of employment and all employees will do so at all times. The employee will become familiar with and will follow all appl
Safety Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 9, 2016
The STC position is a supporting role for the Senior Toolpusher to utilize with regards to training, safe systems of work and auditing. In this role the STC will plan his activities in conjunction with ongoing and planned operations. The position requires that he shall ensure that ALL persons visiting the site are fully aware of Weatherford Drilling International (WDI) policy and procedure prior to being exposed to the worksite. Within this responsibility the STC shall liaise with the Senior Toolpusher on a regular basis and discuss potential problems and assist in resolving such. Auditing of WDI policy and procedures is part of their duties. This includes the auditing of departmental administration as well as conducting administration for items which fall within this job description such as training.
Very Nice Company but Management is doing Partiality and Politics
Mudlogging Geologist (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 3, 2016
Good Company, Good Work Environment, Have some great Co-Workers, but Training and Advancement in Job role (Promotions) are based on the area politics based on seperate mangament, otherwise country management is very good. Nice Salary and Perks with good Accomodation.
Pros
Nice Slary and Work Environment
Cons
Work Politics of Departmental Management for Training and Promotions
Professional Work Place environment
Product Line Manager-Gas,Hydraulic,Plunger Lift (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 26, 2016
Professional Work Place environment, Good people with good experience, large foot print, good products, good services, healthy environment
playing criket
camp boss (Current Employee) –  kuwaitOctober 25, 2013
very hard to work wen rig moving tym also have a hevy tension about our crew members
Pros
nthing
Cons
nthing