Wood

Wood Management reviews

Good culture,professional way of working.Well treated by the Management.Befits are good with Car for sole use, Medical befits as well.But the problem is that for local transferred personnel no travel tickets by the company.
Worked as Project management consultant in highly appreciated people do to get work with in way of handling professional manner. Team work management very interesting role of employees.
Pros
Client work station wealthy food whatever we like
Cons
Every rotation /pre- medical health care
- No personal development training - No job security - No uplifting - Worse work culture - No system - No appreciation - Less chance of retention or transfer to another project when there is a lack of work
Good working style. Lot of learning , time management and quality point of view considering work environment, personal safety, health , security very much care taking policy.
Team work is the spirit of our organization and which would enable us for intervention where it required, resourceful and adequate management supports. Working with our customers, regulators and others to promote continuous improvement.