•a typical day at work
- My typical day at worksite, first thing is to greet everybody as well as to hear everybody giving some greeting at me, then check emails with some tea. Then, check pending jobs and plan for the day base on priorities. Once I already planned the work for the day, I start it, sometimes went to site for inspection/visit, sometime went to customer (internal/external), sometimes contractor, vendor or client meeting up to lunch time. Drafting daily report and went again to site/vendor/contractor/client for follow ups etc. Went back to office to finalize the daily report and submit to the Project Director or superior.
•what you learned
- I learned that its better to involved everybody so that everybody knows that you are doing hardwork. Always document conversation with client/contractor/vendor.
- I will follow rules and regulations from the management
- I can work to multicultural and multinational workforce
•the hardest part of the job
- When company accept politics system
•the most enjoyable part of the job
- When target is achieved and project is completed on time
free lunch and snacks
straight time is prepared