Worley Employee Reviews

Good
INSTRUMENT AND ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  LubrizolJuly 3, 2019
I was good to work for worley, learning experience with great people ,good tools and equipment to work with , safety culture it has ,is no body gets hurt
Awesome employer
Piping Designer I (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 3, 2019
I've been working for Worley for over 90 days. I'm trusted to work on my own projects and complete the work in a timely manner. The hardest part is leaving for the day.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
The office location is new
Fast paced, challenging, exciting environment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJuly 2, 2019
I worked at Worley for 20 years. I loved it but the travel is ultimately what made me seek other employment. I'd recommend the company to anyone who is young and free to travel.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Travel
It's all about who you know.
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 25, 2019
I've worked over 10 assignments for them. The pay is great but the company is unloyal no matter how well of a job you've done for them. Most managers are relatives and just see the employees as a number. HR is horrible there as well. Management is not open to listening to its employees whatsoever.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Micro managed, unloyal, cutthroat
Need money
PIPFITTERS HELPER (Current Employee) –  La Porte, TXJune 6, 2019
It's a-okay place to work I'm in need of more money right now and I can hardly get a year and more hours and the management is a little pushy making us do unsafe things sometimes
Great Place to work
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 6, 2019
hours were long but the management were honest and upfront about what is expected and when the work load was heavy they did the best to assist all the adjusters to ensure no one was overwhelmed.
competitive
Bench Tech, Coeur D' Alene Casino (Former Employee) –  Worley, IDMay 27, 2019
the only place to have a job in Worley is the tribal casino and it its a very competitive place to work. so the tribal casino has the monopoly on the market
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours terrible pay
Very fast paced, long hours, but very rewarding.
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LAMay 26, 2019
Professional all the way. Managers were good and very helpful. It tests your durability. Only problem is that it's seasonal. The work depends on catastrophes, and Worley getting the contracts.
Pros
1 hour lunch, and periodical breaks
Cons
The job is seasonal so it's not a 12 month a year job.
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAMay 26, 2019
The position was a contract position and it ended without warning. Some people had quit their jobs to accept employment with Worley and the contract ended in a short period of time.
good
Cons
food was to expensive.
Nice and supportive team to work with
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 25, 2019
Management is helpful and fun. They are great with teaching you what you need help with and if they don't know they will find the answer. Great environment all around.
Great Company at first glance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INApril 11, 2019
Management very friendly at first but after the honeymoon stage they were not very Friendly or helpful when questions arose. If it sounds to good to be true it's probably a bust.
Pros
Keep you very busy and able to work from home
Cons
Management support non existent, they are experiencing Growing Pains that are detrimental to the industry
My Team Leads were very knowledgeable, patient and helpful.
Catastrophe Property Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAApril 6, 2019
Excellent company to work for if you are interested in becoming a Claims Adjuster. I had never used Settle Assist or Xactimate 28 prior to working a catastrophe for Worley. It was truly a great experience! Because I worked for Worley after a major disaster (Hurricane Irma), everything was done at a fast pace. I had to learn 2 new computer programs and implement what I learned immediately! However, not only were the Team Leads helpful and patient in teaching people that had NEVER done inspections before, but other Worley employees that previously worked catastrophes(some of them were Licensed Adjusters) were helpful to the newbies as well. For me, the most difficult part of the job was navigating the roads and detours afer the hurricane. Many of the roads were cut off due to fallen trees and debris. While inspecting properties, I really enjoyed helping and meeting people from all walks of life. Less than 1 month after this Worley assignment ended, I took a Pre-Licensing course, passed it and received my first All-Lines Adjuster License as well as became Xactimate 28 Certified. I guess you could say that "I got the Inspector/Adjuster Fever" after completing that Worley Assignment!
Pros
Great managers, compensation, training.
Cons
Temporary assignment
Worley
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAApril 1, 2019
Created a family first atmosphere for staff. Proficient work environment for the client. The toughest part of the job was being away from home, unable to provide remote work environment for more staff.
Pros
Family Environment
Cons
Remote work
Overall
Claim Examiner- (Property Claims) (Former Employee) –  N/AMarch 28, 2019
It was a good assignment. There was only one good manger that stood out & make it worth working for Worley. But otherwise had a good experience overall
They Pay rate lower than 2004
Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Neveryou mindMarch 26, 2019
Not happy with working for lower wages.
Less than 2004 wages.
We have to pay for our own hotel fuel and expenses.
Keep up with home expenses. Some cases raise a family.
They have opted for folks working lower wages. The folks who lie about having experience!!!!!!!!!’
That have no clue to the deference in a 3 tab roof and a 30 yr lam. Need I say more.
People lieing on resumes, to take these low wages. No one questioning.
I’m applaud. What’s happened to to ethics ( a class we take each year) Our industry standards, have taken on a real low. Who will trust there adjuster now?
Pros
Cons
Investment firms buying out IS firms. They must all take CE to purchase. Then live by the ethics.
excellent place to work
custormer service and claims adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAMarch 18, 2019
was a very good and professional work environment. management was eager to train and available to assist if need be with procedural questions and protocols. deadlines were given and adhered to, when changes came and they did they were quick to inform us as to what the employer needed or was seeking at the time so we could make swift adjustments and meet deadlines proficiently and in a very timely manner.
overall a great place to work. we were working 7 days a week and 12 hours per day.
Pros
great work environment with supervision avaialble if needed.
Cons
to short of a time to work there
Great company to work for
Property Desk Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 25, 2019
great experience in property. Worked diectly eith insureds on hurricane related dmages, Documents claim files and submit report for closure. Handled subrogation situations and initiated appropriate actions Interacts with Agents and district sales managers on matters of mutual concern. Work daily in Xactanalysis and Exactimate and Summarizes documents and enters into claim system notes
Worked seven days per week reduced to six days after thirty days
ENVIRONMENTAL CLAIMS ADJUSTER (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJanuary 30, 2019
Resolve service problem by clarifying the customer complaint, determine the cause of the problem. Explain and resolve the problem expediting reimbursement of payment for expenditures of losses.
The company provides training in auto claims and residential catastrophe claims.
Pros
Excellent pay, and accepted contract work
Cons
Very long days and can be stressful
had to write something
Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAJanuary 25, 2019
I am forced o write something to us this site. No guarantees that this information is kept private.i signed a nondisclosure agreement so I cnnot discuss my job in detail.
Pros
something
Cons
something
Very productive and hands on learning
INSURANCE ADJUSTER (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LAJanuary 23, 2019
Working for Worley is very productive inside a friendly environment with complete hands on training. Management is really nice/fun to work wit. They have complete knowledge and understanding of the work given to everyone.