Worley

Worley Employee Reviews

Kuwait17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,105 reviews

harmonial atmosphere

Good employee relations, management support, good intro personnel skills. Hardest part of the job is long driving during night hours. Most enjoyable part of the job is team work. Crystal clear communication and problem solving techniques were learned.

Pros

Transparency in business

Cons

no upgradations

Excellent

It was nice experience I had in the organization and enjoyed work atmosphere at Kuwait office, colleagues are very cooperative. Due to the mismanagement in kuwait affect the reputation.

Very good working atmosphere

Good experience working in worley parsons as HSE with KOC client, Everything good. Nothing more to pen you for the company which is good in all the way.

Highly Interactive

good communication between all departments and at various levels of the organisation. Financial matters are transparent and even future employment recommendations are exceptional.

Pros

Better benefits

Cons

Job security

Productive and friendly work place

Great career support and growth potential, Diversified business units provide opportunity to excel your overall skills. Management with great vision up to 2030.

Pros

growth potential

Cons

Flexible options with work schedule

Being the Employee Relations Officer allows me to interact with many people daily, I listen and learn from them and hopefully they do the same. The key to my job is caring, it opens a lot of doors and gives me access to not just work related issues but to any problem our employees might be having. I add a personal touch when the new employees arrive, I assist them in finding a permanent apartment and take them on tours of Kuwait, they really appreciate this and I enjoy it as well and getting to know their families.

Pros

Company Car

Cons

Few raises and bonuses

productive and fun (sports)

I enjoyed a lot this Piping engineering role as PMC. I like this job due to diversify function requires. Beside ensuring the high technical compliance this role also requires Contractual conformity, planning to meet schedule/targets and timely completion of Projects.

Standard EPC company

Due to bad economy, WorleyParsons is unable to keep good and skill people in the company which will be definitely going to impact in due course. This company environment is really nice to work. Marketing group needs to be strong enough to bring job from clients.

Nice working and friendly environment .

It was a memorable, fun and learning experience working in WP kuwait. Due to personal reason had to leave Kuwait and hence the job. if opportunity comes, would like to work in WorleyParsons Singapore. They appreciated my hardwork and was promoted within 4 yrs. Overall Good company!

Pros

Multicultural environment

Cons

Hire & fire plus long working hours

friendly office

excellent place to work , good salary , professional people ,very safe place , mix ethnic staff . all above make working for worleyparsons Kuwait highly recommended

Pros

friendly office with good salary

Cons

long hours no lunch

Easy going and flexible

Good working environment with facilities at International standards. Good Medical Insurance. Multi nations and multi cultures in the work Good working system and safety practices.

Good Support from Management

Well Managed organization, Learned much project management activities, coordination with suppliers and clients. Supportive colleagues

OK to work in this location

Nature of job is PMC and no real engineering. Apply knowledge of engineering in the work. Management is not that professional at this location. Co-workers are mix of all nationalities in the Middle East. Hardest job is to get work done with HR. The job itself is not very hard if one is master in his specialization.

Good

Enjoyed working with professional team and in organize atmosphere. Well defined deadlines. Ehical and diversified management and team. Internally worked at one platform.

Pros

Professional Steup

Cons

No sucurity of job

more work less pay but challenging

in my day to day working with my colleague,superior and other people around me in different location, situation and culture,one important lesson i have learned was the encouragement and the safety working techniques which enhances working capability that inspires me a lot. in most cases as we wanted grow we just need training and continuous education.

Project control related Learned project management Good co-workers

Productive, interesting with chances for career advancement

•a typical day at work- My typical day at worksite, first thing is to greet everybody as well as to hear everybody giving some greeting at me, then check emails with some tea. Then, check pending jobs and plan for the day base on priorities. Once I already planned the work for the day, I start it, sometimes went to site for inspection/visit, sometime went to customer (internal/external), sometimes contractor, vendor or client meeting up to lunch time. Drafting daily report and went again to site/vendor/contractor/client for follow ups etc. Went back to office to finalize the daily report and submit to the Project Director or superior.•what you learned- I learned that its better to involved everybody so that everybody knows that you are doing hardwork. Always document conversation with client/contractor/vendor.•management- I will follow rules and regulations from the management•your co-workers- I can work to multicultural and multinational workforce•the hardest part of the job- When company accept politics system•the most enjoyable part of the job- When target is achieved and project is completed on time

Pros

free lunch and snacks

Cons

straight time is prepared

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worley. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits