Worley

Worley Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,967 reviews
Good employee relations, management support, good intro personnel skills. Hardest part of the job is long driving during night hours. Most enjoyable part of the job is team work. Crystal clear communication and problem solving techniques were learned.
Pros
Transparency in business
Cons
no upgradations
This company is one of the excellent company where I work in my life time. I would like to work again in this company if I get a chance again. They follow high security standards for the employees.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Worley is a well known engineering company provides u promising career. But its tough in the beginning as people like to sit late and work on wekends sometimes without OT.
Went from 401 match 40 hours to no 401k next week. Family $700 a month, not stellar. Promoted worker with no experience & worst safety and made him my boss. No management direction with a lot of micro management
Pros
Possibility of maybe getting paid
Cons
Not paid on whim of manager. Lost $500 one week
Excelente ambiente y buenas prestaciones, las instalaciones de primera
Pros
Prestaciones
Es una gran empresa multinacional con todos los beneficios de ley que se puedan tener y con un contrato a término indefinido
Pros
Seguro y todas las prestaciones sociales
Cons
No hay estabilidad laboral solo por proyectos
It's going to be some learning. You have about a 3 week training course to help you. Some people are just annoying there, but some are really cool to work with. Just do your job and you should be fine.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Very repetitive and somewhat boring
Buen ambiente de trabajo, oportunidad de proyección, buena interacción internacional
Pros
Medicina preparada, bono
Cons
Parqueaderos
Enjoyed work there. The work load was just right. Great autonomy and room for valid ideas and suggestions. Great management and great culture. A real equal
Pros
Lots of swag
Cons
None really
Loved working for worley and great people to work with.I can start work asap. They never let me down always a pleasure working for them. I can work around EDM Sherwood park area or out of town.
The management are fantastic people and will do all they can to make you successful in this job. When on the job you will work many hours seven days a week but, the more you work is the more you make. Extremely satisfying when you can help people in a time when they are feeling helpless after a catastrophe.
The day was so much perfect and I was well welcomed and during the project I learned a lot in management response more especially when they were balancing priority. I had a passion to be at work each and every day because of the way our management was handling all issues not only work problems but also personal issues meaning the company was priotise employee's problem then production. The hardest part I had was when they gave me termination of my contract, I was went to take request and signed document for vehicle service and when I was passing by HR department they called me to take my letter which shocked me for almost 2 months and the notice was for 3 days.We had 45 days in and 2 weeks in for R&R whereby I had airticket to and from nearby city where my residence and working site was by then.
great hrs but no work due to covid. Work was easy and people were good to work for. Wish we wouldn't have lost our jobs due to corona and was hoping to get called back
Poor management, cliques abound, very good working systems, the best in fact. Professional work attitudes. Working environment not conducive to happy work place. Management very PC much addicted to “box ticking” when appointing managers.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Cliques
The management is very malicious and conniving, if your not bending over for them you will get greased. They preach safety but all is forgotten once your in the field. If there is a way to do it cheaper - they do, including slashing your wages. Better companies out there.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Cheap, Terrible treatment and no loyalty to workers
Pocas posibilidades de crecimiento, muchas responsabilidades con promesas que no llegan nunca y mientras tanto hay que cuidarse de no ser fusible de los malos trabajos que se hacen en consecuencia del mal ambiente laboral y poco profesionalismos de las jefaturas.
Pros
Comedor.
Cons
No tiene otros beneficios.
Management could be better but overall a good place to work for, most employees will try and help you learn as you go. Very great co workers, a lot of awesome people that work there
I've worked for nearly every carrier in the past 28 years and Worley reached out and asked if I'd work for them. I agreed and I find myself being managed by two people younger than my children and another woman who all spit out commands sent to you in both your personal and private emails. Training is a day which is as basic as it comes, and then they start throwing claims at you which is normal. But it appears that they really have no clear idea of what they want a file reviewer to do, your to soft, your too hard, cover it , don't cover it. The field adjusters are completely confused and Worley talks about how awful the FA's are constantly. You will get into trouble if you ever talk to USAA directly because they don't want USAA to see what a mess they are "their words". This is my one and only time with this company, I'm going back to Wardlaw!!
Pros
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I found out I had it much better where I was.
Cons
Young managers no experience intimidation no growth
The workplace was relaxed in a typical open plan office of engineers and draughtsmen. Billable hours and timesheets are key to surviving here. There's no rigid framework and there's help and guidance when required.
Pros
Variety of technical work
Cons
You have to keep chasing the hours
Had many job opportunities that I took and made the best of them at that job site from carpenter to rod man helping the surveyors lay out elevations.
Pros
Lot of opportunities
Cons
Bad management
Workplace culture is great. Flexible hours. Organized standards and procedures. HSE adherence. benefits are great including Life insurance and disability.
  1. Employee Reviews