Zain

cooperation

work Love

Continuous development

teamwork

Think about the client's needs and strive to implement them

Seeking customer attraction
Pros
incurance
Cons
fees and charges for mobile are free
Working in ZAIN is like working with your family, you cannot think better than this, with friendly environment and good cultural way of working, and with good benefit for us and for our family. It was a very beautiful experience working with ZAIN
Pros
Good Health Care Benefit for you and for your family with good Annual Bonus every year
Cons
No break in Duty hours
Friendly and productive environment, teamwork, flexible, enjoyable, friendly management, more productive, enthusiastic, helpful, great culture and etc
Advanced work environment, with state-of-the-art technology. The executives at the CxO level are well experienced and know how to manage your knowledge.
Being myself in a senior managerial position, I was capable of executing and accomplishing a well -done job due to their support and empowerment.
A regular day at work in Zain Center as a stock associate would be pretty hectic. I would run all different types of merchandise to their place in the store. Also, receiving new shipments of stock everyday allowed me to really get a hang of becoming a stock associate. After receiving the stock i would tag the garments with their price and then send them off again to their respective departments in the store.
Pros
Great experience and training
nice place to work
less pressure

good bounces

stability

centralized decision
Pros
travel business
Cons
less exposure in career development