jobs in Ḥawallī
Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences
- Support the IDL team to create and develop interactive, high quality courses through several different mediums including, but not limited, to complex graphics,…
- We are currently looking for a driven and team-oriented Dental Department Manager to oversee all business administrative and operational aspects of the dental…
- Create drawings and models from written and verbal specifications and create detailed designs with computer-aided design (AutoCAD & 3D Max) software.
- The Business Intelligence Specialist’s role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data…
- Responsible for developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients and setting…
- Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new and existing clients, makes visits and presentations, maintains…
- University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Certified as CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional) and at least 4 years of…
- Understanding of cat 6, cat 7 and Fiber optics.
- Proper use of a tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned tasks-incuding Drils, Cable Cutters, Saws,…
- Candidates applying should have minimum Five years of experience in cosmetology preferably within a clinical environment.
- Ability to maintain LAN and WAN.
- Deep knowledge of network ISO model and well understanding of network layers.
- Installation and configuration of Anti-Virus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.