jobs in Kuwait
- Handling the entire responsibility of processing the projects acquired by the front office.
- Data management like drafting, checking, and storing various…
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- ' Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- ' Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when…
- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Organizing and managing school finance and administering payroll related function.
- Prepare the school's annual budget and review and update as necessary.
- Maintain Statement of financial positions.
- Follow Cash flows Statement and Funds management statements.
- Prepare Income statements analysis report monthly basis…
- Manage recruitment processes and policies, for identifying and recruiting relevant local and global talent.
- Design recruitment plan with details of roles.
- Create social media marketing posts in Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat.
- Design merch (Tshirts / notebooks / etc.
- Fluent in both English & Arabic.
- Knowledge of the work of the ministries and government agencies.
- The ability to build a good relations with the competent authorities.
- Financial analysis and Reporting- Management reports, Compliance with the local regulatory authorities (including Central bank, Ministry of Finance and taxation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.