You refined by:
- Knowledge of US and international accounting standards, accounting principles and practices.
- Additional experience with cost accounting preferred.
- Responsible for various financial accounting related activities.
- Assist with insuring Cost Accounting Standards and Sarbanes-Oxley Act guidelines are adhered to…
- Services include project controls , forecasting, cost analysis, and active participation in the overall accounting period close planning, financial accounting…
- Ensures accurate accounting and reconciliation of issued accountable properties;
- This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet…
- Shall perform item and monetary accounting and inventory stock control.
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in functions such as supply…
- Responsible for inventory verification and material control, accounting, reporting, packing and transportation, when required.
- Must have a current, valid U.
- Establishes and maintains automated and manual accounting records, posts receipts and turn-ins and performs dues-ins and dues-outs accounting.
- Personnel accounting and strength reporting, personal information management.
- This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the…
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in supervisory functions such as supply policies and procedures, Air Force property accounting, stock and…
- Follow government food service accounting procedures.
- This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.