Career Hunters jobs
- Responsible to meet, make introduction and ensure that all arrangement and requirements are gathered with the function host prior to function.
- Defining the project's scope and determining what resources are available, estimating time and financial commitment.
- Assembling and Leading Project Team.
- Inject new clients to the company.
- Handle & follow up with the company's clients & build a good long-lasting working relationship with customers.
- The personnel will handle both Internal and External marketing activities for the hotel with clients.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing…
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies;
- And analyzing trends and results.
- Reporting to the Divisional Manager.
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements.
- Achieves client's vision as a Trusted Partner.
- Aligns/Manages project scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Leads project risk management, contingency planning,…
- Knowledge of Cloud databases and Management.
- In-Depth knowledge of Android and IOS based applications.
- Web Development and App Development on .NET / Latest…
- Work on brand/product listing with retailers.
- Develop and implement a logistics process.
- Review and approve purchase orders.
- To supervise and manage General Claims Department in a way that complies with the contractual promise to the insured, and achieves the insurer's profit goal.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.