Computer Hardware jobs
- Must have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions.
- Conduct equipment shelf life management, configuration…
- University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Equivalent.
- Experience with SUN hardware and the Solaris operating system is desirable.
- A) University degree in Computer Engineering/ Science.
- E) Experienced in the latest technology of Real-Time Drilling Decision Center Software (Preform view and…
- Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, and computers.
- Personal computer with Microsoft Office installed (If not, one will be provided).
- Advanced knowledge of the support and installation of personal computers, networking hardware, systems, components and software used by the company.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in using relevant software and hardware such as a smart phone, computer with SharePoint, word processing, spreadsheet and…
- 3 – 5 years of experience and proficient in PCs, Windows Operating Systems, Software, Hardware, TCP/IP, Switches, and all computer peripherals.
- Personal computer, laptops, scanners, printers, faxes, other network equipment and other general office equipment.
- Audio Visual Branch Supervisor (KBO001900).
- Arrange for upgrading of older computers, hardware repairs, etc.
- Maintain software library and inventory of computer hardware and software.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
- Develop graphs and portal interfaces.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.