You refined by:
- Under the direction of the Construction Manager, supervises the construction efforts of multiple projects (New construction, refurbishment, repair orders and…
- Performs site visits during each phase of construction (initial through final) to conduct inspections.
- Follows-up as needed to perform additional inspections…
- Plan, direct, and coordinate personnel and activities concerned with the operation, repair, maintenance, and construction of facilities, equipment, buildings…
- Researches, requests, tracks, and inspects trade specific material and repair parts required to conduct Operations and Maintenance (O&M) as well as new…
- Manipulates the machine to hoist position and/or transport material such as machinery, equipment and other construction products.
- Under the supervision of the Public Works Facility Inspection Supervisor, performs inspections of generator systems in support of new-construction, upgraded,…
- Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s license for construction equipment.
- Approximately three (3) years experience operating construction equipment.
- Key and Lock inventory and control, Security construction statements in each storage location, escorting personnel requiring access to the warehouse not on…
- Five years of maintenance experience as a heavy equipment mechanic including some experience in the repair and maintenance of heavy duty construction or…
- Performs quality assurance measures pre and post construction by accurately reading and interpreting a Work Order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.