Dar Al Shifa Hospital jobs
You refined by:
Dar Al Shifa Hospital (undo)
- Coordinates the daily administration of doctors, staff, visitors and patient.
- Performs basic clerical tasks such as answering phones, greeting patients and…
- Performs a variety of office support and secretarial duties for doctors in specific unit/department.
- Performs a wide variety of assignments;
- Interviews in-coming patients for all needed medical services, and/or hospital care to obtain demographic information, authorizations for treatment, and related…
- Provides financial information to management by monitoring, reviewing and analyzing accounting data;
- Manages all financial transactions, from fixed payments and…
- Processes daily charges and payments, handles cash drawer and other payment methods in an efficient and timely manner.
- Calculates pharmacy charges for billing.
- Provides support to Human Resources Department and full execution of the recruitment process with clear understanding of the company’s business objectives.
- Contacts vendors and hospital personnel to ensure actions are completed.
- Assists the Purchase Manager/ Supervisor in procuring all the materials, supplies,…
- Maintains attendance records for all hospital staff.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of the hospital business.
- Responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical…
- Prepares job posting and advertising through appropriate venues as per hospital policy.
- Prepares hospital offer package and ensures necessary documentation for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.