Dyncorp International Llc. jobs
- The Heavy Vehicle Mechanic performs repairs and maintains a variety of heavy equipment including, but not limited to, heavy trucks, trailers, cranes, forklifts,…
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- The Munitions Systems Section Chief is responsible for…
- The High Voltage Electrician installs, alters, maintains, and repairs high voltage electrical systems and equipment.
- Review accuracy of work reports.
- The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Mechanic performs installation, maintenance, service, and repairs on various makes and models of heat…
- The General Maintenance Worker – GSA Locksmith (GMW-Locksmith) maintains, services, and repairs buildings, installed equipment, and locks using mechanical,…
- Experience in a high volume, international operational environment.
- The Heavy Vehicle Mechanic/Logistician performs repairs and maintains a variety of heavy…
- Coordinate logistical support between the HHBn supply in support of CJTF-OIR CJ2 and INSCOM G4 and DynCorp International;
- Knowledge of DynMRO system preferred.
- The Metrology Engineering Technician III calibrates, modifies, and repairs automated/specialized test equipment and systems as well as general purpose test…
- The Community Planner/Real Property provides assistance in installation design services including determination of space utilization requirements and management…
- The Systems Maintenance Lead provides supervision for junior maintenance personnel in support of critical IEW systems located within areas of INSCOM SCIF’s.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.