Dyncorp International Llc. jobs
- The Aircraft Mechanic II (UH-60) performs the full range of military tactical aircraft maintenance and maintains repairs and troubleshoots malfunctions in…
- The Aircraft Mechanic II (AH-64) performs the full range of military tactical aircraft maintenance and maintains repairs and troubleshoots malfunctions in…
- The Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic diagnoses malfunctions and repairs Ground Support Equipment.
- Inspects and approves completed maintenance actions,…
- The Community Planner/Real Property provides assistance in installation design services including determination of space utilization requirements and management…
- The King Air (200/350/1900) and/or C-12 A&P Aircraft Mechanic services, repairs and overhauls assigned aircraft and subsystems to ensure airworthiness.
- The Systems Maintenance Lead provides supervision for junior maintenance personnel in support of critical IEW systems located within areas of INSCOM SCIF’s.
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Operates Combat Ammunition System (CAS).
- The Metrology Engineering Technician III calibrates, modifies, and repairs automated/specialized test equipment and systems as well as general purpose test…
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001, Quality and Safety Standards.
- Executes and oversees command-and-control actions of…
- The Electronic Technician Lead oversees a team and provides depot and field level field engineering and maintenance support to assigned systems and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.