Franchise Development Manager jobs
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Your remit will include new store openings, employee development and leading your store management teams to achieve business targets.
- From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice…
- You will also liaise with Brand Managers, advising them on property developments and markets in order to establish property requirements for each brand.
- Supporting the development and provision of KPI reporting, daily review of sales, margin, traffic, conversion.
- 12 Feb 2020 Arab Standard Time.
- Through ongoing development you could become a HR Business Partner taking a strategic role in HR leadership on an international platform.
- Any other duties to support QA function as required by line manager.
- Provide data and analysis to line manager and as required by the business.
- Management and development of people.
- Responsible for checking of data within business case and ratifying in order to submit to senior project manager.
- Work with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager to support the growth and development of the Loss Prevention Specialists to ensure succession planning within the…
- Leading this are our amazing restaurant managers.
- As one of our restaurant managers you will lead multi-cultural teams in the delivery of a high quality dining…
- Responsible for artwork development, advertising, promotions, catalogues and magazines.
- Responsible for Strategic Planning (In the absence of CLD Senior…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.