Franchise Development Manager jobs
- Management and development of people.
- Responsible for checking of data within business case and ratifying in order to submit to senior project manager.
- Work with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager to support the growth and development of the Loss Prevention Specialists to ensure succession planning within the…
- By overseeing the project team, you will ensure that all E-Commerce development projects are performed within budget, timeframe and quality standards.
- Responsible for artwork development, advertising, promotions, catalogues and magazines.
- Responsible for Strategic Planning (In the absence of CLD Senior…
- Facilitate the development of a strategic Business Plan for the Division, which includes long-term developments, investments & projects envisaged in the next 3-…
- Combination of "hands-on" operational knowledge with strong people development skills – leads by example.
- 10 - 20 years gained in fast fashion retail, including…
- Liaise with key suppliers to keep fully aware of all new developments in machinery and software and then plan the communication of these developments to all…
- Working as a Senior Marketing Manager with Alshaya offers unique challenges and opportunities.
- From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya…
- Working closely with the Brand Team, Category Manager and eCommerce Manager to define, agree and execute sales and promotional plans.
- Provides revenue management functional expertise to cluster general managers, leadership teams and market sales leaders.
- Posting Date Nov 07, 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.