- The Hotel Operations Coordinator will support departments across the hotel by applying practical skills and knowledge acquired through training.
- Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service.
- High school with moderate class.
- Develop and set departmental strategies, service standards, policies and procedures in line with the hotel objectives.
- The Certified English Instructor will be responsible to provide learners the ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written medium of the English…
- Entertains prospective clients within the hotel in a conservative manner.
- Initiates marketing research and marketing plan for the hotel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.