You refined by:
Career Hunters (undo)
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or any related certificate.
- Ability to work anywhere and anytime determined by head of IT department.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Must be an Indian national.
- Administrative Assistant will be responsible to help the organization and run daily administrative operations of the company.
- Financial and other related data.
- Has experience in IT, Software, Application and Network projects.
- Defining the project's scope and determining what resources are available, estimating time and…
- Since it will be part of office side job.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer/Network Engineer, IT or Information Systems.
- Familiar with documentation & backup systems;
- Assist customers with inquiries as it relates to product offerings, pricing and selecting outfits.
- Provide excellent customer service while obtaining maximum…
- Takes the order from the guest and properly endorses it to the waiter when the restaurant is busy.
- To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible…
- Assist in maintaining network & connectivity to deliver efficient and timely solutions.
- People management Supervise employees and the team in line with people…
- Ensure to reconcile the current account with the other companies in the group on quarterly basis and report it back to the management.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, and drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.