You refined by:
Camp Arifjan (undo)
- 3 years’ experience in the Electronic Maintenance Field required.
- Principles and methods of electronics systems maintenance and repair;
- Responsible for ensuring program logistics resources (supply, transportation, and maintenance) can adequately support each mission requirement.
- 3-5 years of wheeled vehicle maintenance experience required.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled inspections of maintenance vehicle and equipment repairs.
- 2 years Maintenance or similar experience required.
- 5 years of supervisory experience and a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies,…
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions on COMSEC systems as identified by density listing.
- Provide guidance and knowledge of test measurement and…
- Analyze reports, surveillance guidelines, maintenance schedules, performance trends and requirements.
- Assist with the sustainment program through operational…
- Utilizes various types of electrical and electronic meters to test equipment such as Maintenance Support Devices (MSD).
- Installs laser range finder in vehicle;
- 3-5 years of Electronic maintenance field experience required.
- Cross trains when required to ensure maximum flexibility and possession of technical skills in…
- Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of…
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret US Army Technical Manuals with relationship to vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Must be able to lift 25 Lbs.
Be the first to see new Maintenance Project jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.