- Ensure Individual Development Plans (IDP) are completed for all staff in accordance with Ooredoo Telecom policy.
- Develops and drives the devices business;
- Identify appropriate supply sources, initiate procurement action, identify cost saving opportunities, create competitive environment, generate contracts, vendor…
- Sell Ooredoo Kuwait products and services as per Ooredoo Policies and take the opportunity to up-sell, where possible to meet sales targets and objectives.
Ooredoo Group of Companies
- Provide 1st level support and technical assistance for incoming queries and issues related to B2C customers.Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities.
- Provide efficient, quality service and assistance to Business Account subscribers.
- Bachelor Degree in business or science + Diploma in IT or a related…
- Work in 24×7 shifts and first point of contact for incident management, fault handling, and change management.Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- VAC7993 - Agent, B2C Support / Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait.
- Provide 1st level support and technical assistance for incoming queries and issues…
- An individual responsible for developing, executing and managing the sourcing strategy and tactical plans for centrally led / coordinated categories.
- Management and development of Post-paid small screen business according to the company KPIs & segment objectives.
- Analyse how these impact market share.
- Management and development of Postpaid voice & data business according to the company’s & segment objectives.
- Strategic management and development of the Voice …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.