Operations Manager jobs
- Responsible for directing the operations resources;
- Assure all required resources to the operation, including personnel, logistics, and materials/equipment.
National Oilwell Varco
- The position will encompass Sales, Operations, Training and Service.
- Act ac Relationship Manager for NOV WSS with our local partner.
- Provide updates to Operations managers on operations and shop activities when needed.
- Required - 5-7 years of oilfield experience – particularly with Thru…
- Description for "Apply Canada work visa and work permit in Canada".
- Unique Universal Oil And Gas is currently recruiting qualified candidates.
- A Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store.
- The ability to work with and influence Managers at all levels.
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc.
- We are seeking an We are seeking a Joint Operations Plans and Execution System (JOPES) Technical Support Manager.
- Provide operational JOPES technical support.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects;
- What will I be doing?
- Smooth over-all operation of the outlet.
- Coordinate with Retail Manager to increase / decrease deliveries of certain categories.
- Applicants must be in Kuwait.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in oilfield operations at wellsite and office level related to the installation and operation of RRL systems.
Recruit for Africa
- Requirements and experience of OPERATIONS MANAGER:
- We are looking for experienced OPERATIONS MANAGER to run the operation of a busy, Olympic Swimming Complex…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.