Operations Manager jobs
- Operations & Maintenance Manager – Heavy Oil.
- Fully responsible for managing and controlling the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of Heavy Oil production…
- As Operations and Project Manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations and project teams.
- The experience of Supply Chain Manager must come from complex organization with operations across several countries, with multiple Business Units.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects;
- What will I be doing?
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of managing the program and perform as the Project Manager when they are not available.
- Yes, 25% of the time.
- Work closely with Manager Warehouse to ensure all aspects of warehouse operations activities are carried out on timely manner as per defined process to have…
- May require up to 20% travel in/around the CENTCOM area of operations.
- SAIC is seeking to hire a Theater Logistics Support Facility Manager (CENTCOM) in Kuwait.
- Experience in hotel operations, preferably luxury hospitality or other service environments.
- The Learning & Development Manager co-ordinates and organises a…
- Leidos is seeking a Site Manager in Kuwait to support Operation, Maintenance, and Defense of Army Communications (OMDAC), which supports the Army Operational…
- The Logistics and Mission Support Operation of Leidos is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a large Information Technology and Operational Maintenance program…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.