Project jobs in Kuwait City
- To control and monitor project scope, time, quality and cost, in managing project requirements.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end .
- Ability to bring project to successful completion.
- Monitor day to day scheduled activities and co-ordinate Project functions with the Project Manager and the team.
- Monitor and support development functions.
- Responsible for service and project delivery.
- Accountable to execute project engineering and solution processes & functions for technologies in scope.
- Development of the TORs and technical specifications for information technology projects.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Ability to manage multiple projects ,activities and tasks simultaneously and working under stress.
- Strong expericnce in MS,Net 2.0 and Higher (VB.Net).
- System Analyst and skilled project Manager, Expertise in project planning and leading.
- Leads project teams and gets directly involved in actual development…
- Work-enjoying natured and Extreme Quality Assurance on projects undertaken.
- Highly self-motivated individual towards adapting emerging technologies and patterns…
- Database Administrators use database software to store and manage information.
- They will often set up database systems and are responsible for making sure those…
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.