Project jobs in Kuwait City
You refined by:
Safat Square (undo)
- Manage project schedule and project budget.
- Define critical paths and resources for the project.
- Define project scope, risk analysis and management of changes.
- Duties include visits to key personnel involved in ongoing and upcoming projects, ensuring that all contractual requirements are met and that the customer is…
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by project engineer within the physical constraints of the job.
- Ability to organize and document.
- Prepares monthly report on current job activity, special projects, tool performance summary (as required).
- Coordinates with all service lines to maximize P&L.
- Select appropriate equipment for projects, ensure equipment certificates are available, and collect certifications as required.
- RCA, CPAR, NCR, OFI, etc.
- Responsible of creating monthly project tickets to be discussed and signed from client side.
- Review SRP Wells status, analyze pump data, and investigate well…
- Remain in close contact with the Operation Manager and Project Manager to be informed about the operational requirements.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Support Wellsite Supervisor, Field Engineer or Project Engineer of higher level on performing jobs audits.
- This Field Engineer is focused on applying skills and…
- Managing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy.
- Posting Date Nov 07, 2019.
- Location JW Marriott Hotel Kuwait City, Al Hilali Street PO Box 26302, Safat…
- Manage technical project planning efforts across campus;
- Prioritize competing projects to optimize delivery and value;
- Incident management policies and plans;
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.