Project jobs in Kuwait City
- QS experience of substantial projects.
- In this role, you will control and measure the cost, time and scope of a project in accordance with contract.
Serco North America
- The Cost Analyst forecasts project costs by gathering details and compiling data to estimate all project costs according to specifications.
- Prepares monthly report on current job activity, special projects, tool performance summary (as required).
- Coordinates with all service lines to maximize P&L.
- Â¢ Coordinate with project progress team and various departments for project progress.
- Â¢ Monitoring the project progress.
- Salary â KWD 400- 700.
- Â¢ Review, checking, monitoring and analysis of project cash flow and budgets.
- Engineer â Contracts / Contract - Administrator.
- Salary â KWD 400- 750.
- PTS have successfully delivered projects in USA, UK, Algeria, Nigeria, Romania, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Iraq, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Malaysia and…
- Work with media and the project owners to fully develop the press release narrative.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal…
Ooredoo Group of Companies
- Project Management certification is an advantage.
- Drive & lead the cross functional projects.
- Lead requirements and approve the brief for the Market Research…
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Work as part of the any project team formed which is dedicated to the implementation of a Wireless Service to achieve the predetermined project targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.